Eakin Surgical Limited’s objective is to supply high quality single use instrument and ancillary equipment, disposable medical devices and related products to users and their suppliers both in the UK and overseas.
Our Quality Policy is based on the requirements of ISO 13485:2016, 21 CFR 820, the medical device directive 93/42/EEC, Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and UK MDR 2002.
We aim to offer high levels of service and performance, and to continuously improve by monitoring levels of sales, service performance, complaints and non-conformances.
To this end, the management of Eakin Surgical Limited is committed to:
- meeting or exceeding customer and regulatory requirements
- setting clear and achievable goals for the principle Company activities
- developing plans to achieve these goals and implementing those plans effectively
- ensuring quality throughout the design, development, production, sterilisation, sales and after-sales activities of the Company, by following the procedures and work instructions in the Quality Management System documentation, and
- monitoring and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- improving ethical standards by promoting understanding of and compliance with relevant employment legislation throughout our supply chain
This policy has been drawn up by the Management Forum of Eakin Surgical Limited and is actively supported and communicated to all staff.